Starting up, Buying or Selling a Business
We offer advice when starting up, buying or selling a business:
Starting up a business:
- Advice on how you should structure your business – sole trader, partnership, company, trust;
- Advice on systems – what software to use.
Buying a business:
- Taxation and general matters to consider when purchasing a business;
- Financial analysis of the business to be purchased;
- Advice on financing the business and sources of finance;
- Assistance with budgeting and cash flow planning; and
- Preparation of finance applications.
Selling a business:
- The best way to present your business for sale;
- Advice on how to invest your sale proceeds to secure your financial future;
- How to minimise tax on your sale proceeds.
Back to Business & Tax Compliance Services
Back to top