OUR SERVICE PHILOSOPHY
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do” Goethe
The team at Tilenni Stiles & Associates strives towards building long-term relationships with clients built on collaboration and co-operation through mutual trust. We understand that to foster success –personal relationships and trust is needed.
Our goal is to collaborate and work closely with you to increase, maintain and safeguard your income and wealth through ongoing management and proactive advice.
Our team’s expertise and experience in diverse range of areas gives us the ability and insight to provide clients an individualised comprehensive service whereby solutions to their personal and business financial needs can be offered.
Our Service Standards
- To provide our business and individual clients with pro-active, relevant and timely advice which addresses their unique financial circumstances.
- The delivery of our business solutions and financial solutions will always be of the highest standard and value.
- We will be honest, truthful and ‘up-front’ with our clients at all times.
- We will at all times act in the best interest of our clients in a professional and ethical manner.
- We will honour our commitments to our clients absolutely in a friendly and courteous manner.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
- We ensure you are using the right tax structure to minimise your tax and offer maximum protection for your assets.
- With legislation and tax reform becoming more complex and constantly changing, we provide your business with up-to-date information. This is paramount because of the increasing responsibilities placed on individuals and small businesses.
- We help you generate wealth by assisting you to develop proven systems so you are working “on” your business – not “in” your business.
- We help you save and invest your wealth to ensure your future peace of mind by working with you to develop a tax-effective retirement strategy.
- Wealth needs to be protected so we provide solutions to look after your loved ones.
Back to top